It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm

WoW Chat

Patch 4.2 in all its glory

General WoW chat

Moderators: |INC| Clan Leaders (MIR), |INC| WoW Officers

Patch 4.2 in all its glory

Unread postby Fatcake » Fri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

ok, so patch 4.1 came out and no the forums are all about 4.2 and what it will bring to the game and the slow clock ticking down to the the patch where we can go and kick deathwings ass.. or not depends how crap ur raid team is ...

the only thing that i have a problem with is blizzard addictions to making things easy, for example they have decided to make BOT,BWD and TOTF easy for guilds and people that cant do it already..

what is the point??
dont people enjoy a challenge anymore, they seem to be making the stance that this content still wont me used when 4.2 comes out..this would be understandable if they where bring out a 12 or 15 bosses in 4.2 because it would mean that all the raid guilds wuould be put all there efforts into new content, but they are not they are only realising 7 bosses maxium..

so i quess my point is ...
WTF IS THE POINT IN PLAYING IF BLIZZARD KEEP MAKING THINGS EASY ? :snipe:

grrrrrr

Perry wrote:but grow the (edit) up and play the game. If you dont have the guts to do so, then go play somewhere else! Simples.
Fatcake
Always Here
Always Here

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29554581
InGame CSS Name: Fatcake
WoW Character Name: Hruodland / Géékboy

{ SO_SELECT }

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg Share on Delicious Delicious

Re: Patch 4.2 in all its glory

Unread postby flaming badger » Fri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm

I WILL NOT POST HOW AWFUL WOW IS............ honest :P
"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy"!
flaming badger
|INC| Subscriber
|INC| Subscriber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7511340
InGame CSS Name: flaming badger

Unread postby elitefx » Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Wow is a business so they have to cater for everyones needs. 90% of people who play it, i.e MILLIONS, don't have the time or the patience to keep attempting things like the hardcore guilds. If they make it difficult people will lose interest and blizzard will in turn lose lots of subscriptions.

Annoying i know, but thats business... :(
elitefx
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5872540
InGame CSS Name: elitefx

Unread postby Fatcake » Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm

i know and it majorally sucks!!!

i have played wow for a long long time and im sitting there now in org bored as fuck, i play a tank and feel that the people that play today are generally out to make your life and your time your worst nightmare. the people i played with in tbc and above were nice and genuine people even in pugs...

grrr again

Perry wrote:but grow the (edit) up and play the game. If you dont have the guts to do so, then go play somewhere else! Simples.
Fatcake
Always Here
Always Here

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29554581
InGame CSS Name: Fatcake
WoW Character Name: Hruodland / Géékboy

Unread postby Shapeshifter » Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 am

Tbh ... i still fail at wow even though they have made it that much easier :L
"One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team."
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Shapeshifter
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11393898
InGame CSS Name: Sexy Shape
WoW Character Name: Halfínk
XBOX Live Gamertag: L337 Foster

Unread postby Nibbles » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 pm

I believe the way they are going to 'change' raid content this expansion is by making the LAST tier content a bit easier, so that people can gear up quicker to then get into current content raids. From what i've read theyr'e nerfing BWD and BoT by 20%. In a way it makes sense to nerf 'older' content so people can still make use of it to gear up their alts for example. Think about in TBC when no-one would dare go near Kara once it was the previous raid tier, as it still took the same amount of time to clear and didn't really reward you for going there in say 159 gear for example..

The same happened in wrath with the joke that was 'Naxx2' once guilds had cleared ulduar there was no hope in hell for getting alts geared in Naxx, as simply they later brought out the 5 man Trial dungeons...

So some negatives and some positives for me, maybe if people really are worried about the 'challenge' of PREVIOUS raid tier, when you dramatically outgear it then you could maybe enable the original 100% boss health/damage etc.

Nibbles :>

Nibbles
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17951009
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Nibbles
WoW Character Name: Kumso / Verfix
XBOX Live Gamertag: GsW Destiny

Unread postby Hoinzey » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Im loving how theres always a commenter saying they hate WoW in the WoW section hahaha :P Parp I could act see me transfering my Shammy over to ur realm....The lads I play with are starting to lose interest recently playing a lot of other games and shit like ja kno!
Hoinzey
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16950510
InGame CSS Name: Hoinzey
WoW Character Name: Hoinz / Hoinzey
Playstation Network Username: Hoinzey

Unread postby Nibbles » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Hoinzey wrote:Im loving how theres always a commenter saying they hate WoW in the WoW section hahaha :P Parp I could act see me transfering my Shammy over to ur realm....The lads I play with are starting to lose interest recently playing a lot of other games and shit like ja kno!

Come to Chamber of Aspects, it's super-lulzy!

Nibbles
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17951009
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Nibbles
WoW Character Name: Kumso / Verfix
XBOX Live Gamertag: GsW Destiny

Return to WoW Chat