It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:42 am

CSS/CS:GO Server discusson / Information

Unban Appeal (It says protest is pending)

Discuss our CSS/CS:GO servers here and find out the info about them

Moderators: |INC| Clan Leaders (MIR), |INC| CSS Server Reps (SR), |INC| Tech Team (TT)

Unban Appeal (It says protest is pending)

Unread postby Jonathan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:44 am

I must've posted a ban appeal a long time ago on SourceBans.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35078510

I'm an old player, I have fond memories of the server. Back when I was 18 I was insensitive to how the use of terms such as "faggot" would offend people, as I was so used to being around gamer trash talk it wouldn't even mean anything. I also had a bad temper meaning I never resolved situations in a peaceful and optimal way. Now at the age of 23 I have matured hugely and gained a lot of life experience.
In addition to this, I got in trouble for hiding inside the wooden cabinet on Italy constantly, and it was seen as me not playing to the objective. Personally I felt it was both a funny and effective way to camp and surprise enemies. I would only do this as a terrorist, never as a CT.
Back to the main point however,
I would be grateful if I could have my ban revoked and have access to your servers once more, once they return that is. :uzi: :ak1: :uzi:

Thank you for reading,
Jonathan
Jonathan
Stranger
Stranger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:00000000

{ SO_SELECT }

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg Share on Delicious Delicious

Re: Unban Appeal (It says protest is pending)

Unread postby Grandma » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 am

Jonathan wrote:I must've posted a ban appeal a long time ago on SourceBans.

I'm an old player, I have fond memories of the server. Back when I was 18 I was insensitive to how the use of terms such as "faggot" would offend people, as I was so used to being around gamer trash talk it wouldn't even mean anything. I also had a bad temper meaning I never resolved situations in a peaceful and optimal way. Now at the age of 23 I have matured hugely and gained a lot of life experience.
In addition to this, I got in trouble for hiding inside the wooden cabinet on Italy constantly, and it was seen as me not playing to the objective. Personally I felt it was both a funny and effective way to camp and surprise enemies. I would only do this as a terrorist, never as a CT.
I would be grateful if I could have my ban revoked and have access to your servers once more, once they return that is. :uzi: :ak1: :uzi:

Thank you for reading,
Jonathan

Given your post I can't see why not. Obviously our servers aren't in existence at the moment as you've said but in future times we do hope to bring them back. When that happens we will indeed lift your ban and you'll be able to play.
Grandma
Community Leader(MIR)
Community Leader(MIR)

Blog: View Blog (5)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9730917
Origin Account Name: madadamuk
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Grandma
Playstation Network Username: MadAdamUk
battle.net: madadamuk#2560
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: grandma.5296
Twitter: madadamuk
iMessage_id: admin@inc-gaming-clan.com

Unread postby Jonathan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 am

Grandma wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I must've posted a ban appeal a long time ago on SourceBans.

Thank you for reading,
Jonathan

Given your post I can't see why not. Obviously our servers aren't in existence at the moment as you've said but in future times we do hope to bring them back. When that happens we will indeed lift your ban and you'll be able to play.

Thank you very much :-D.

It's very funny reading back at my old post, I could've resolved the situation much better back then had I not been so immature. You live and learn however.
Thank you again 8)
Jonathan
Stranger
Stranger

Unread postby Leon » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:15 pm

We've all been there, said things we wish we hadn't! Good of you to come back to us after all this time though! Good on ya!
Add Leon To Your Friends List

Good Admin Guide

INC Official Rules & Guidebook

If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change!
Leon
Community Leader(MIR)
Community Leader(MIR)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32679217
Origin Account Name: Leon
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Leon
battle.net: Pheloung#2949
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: Leon.7126
iMessage_id: admin@inc-gaming-clan.com

Unread postby Jonathan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 am

Leon wrote:We've all been there, said things we wish we hadn't! Good of you to come back to us after all this time though! Good on ya!

I hope this shows how much I appreciated the community and server. :-D
Jonathan
Stranger
Stranger

Return to CSS/CS:GO Server discusson / Information